Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New week

It is a new week, and I think that it will be a good one. It feels like summer, which is good and bad. It is good, since I like the whether, but it is bad since this is the time that I get really board in school. I can't wait till school is over, I will probably go to the beach like daily. I will sleep, eat, and do hopefully do everything else on my to-do list. I also want to visit family. THat reminds me that this summer will be short. No.I think after summer school there is only like a three or four weeks to relax. O well.

2 comments:

Lorita said...

Yeah, I can't wait for summer either. Wow, go to the beach daily. I don't know if that's going to be possible because your skin is going to be really really tan. I will definitely visit the beach more often over the summer.

MissTrinh said...

Wow do you guys really like the sun. I would lock myself in my house [no kiddin']