Monday, May 11, 2009

Oops

I totally forgot about the posts. I guess my mind is slowly forgetting things. Near the end of the year there is always many projects, and there are many deadlines. I hope I meat all the deadlines. I have a project in photography, English, math, and maybe in science. I do not think that I will dot the science project, since there is not too much time left in order to do a complete project. It is lunch, and I am typing my last few blogs. I usually do not do things last minute, but I guess this is a exception. Bye.

1 comment:

Lorita said...

Yeah, now that I think about it there are a lot of projects in various classes. I was planning on doing the science fair project as well but it's due in like two weeks. How can you finish the project with another big project on top of it (English)?