Monday, May 11, 2009

Running

I hate running. But some types of sunning I do like. For instance I do like to run for positions, but I do not like to runs the mile. When ever I run the mile, I usually feel like dying half way through. When I run, I usually get stomach aches, and start to breathe heavily. I always end up being last. But running for positions is a great experience. Leadership positions are good, well at least thats what I think. I think this because it helps people with real life experiences.For instance if someone is working, leadership positions would prepare people for communications, and leading groups of people.

1 comment:

Lorita said...

Yeah, I understand what you are trying to say. On the one hand, you hate running because you are left feeling tired. On the other hand, you like to run for leadership positions because they teach you more in life. Interesting dilemma.